The Art of Food
11.6.19 • 6 pm–9pm • Lamar Advertising Corporate Headquarters • Baton Rouge
This November for a third year, Country Roads Magazine collaborates with Louisiana Public Broadcasting and Ann Connelly Fine Art to present The Art of Food—a televised showcase teaming an internationally renowned artist with a highly-respected Louisiana chef to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Chef and artist work together to create a unique series of dishes, then present an elaborate, ticketed dining event at the spectacular Lamar Corporate Headquarters in Baton Rouge.
- Internationally renowned muralist Francisco Diaz (aka "Pastel") from Buenos Aires, Argentina, will spend two weeks in Louisiana, creating several large-scale outdoor art installations in Baton Rouge and beyond.
- Jeffrey Hansell, renowned chef of OxLot 9 restaurant at Covington's Southern Hotel, will interpret Pastel's works in a series of unique dishes, which will be served at the Art of Food dinner.
- Tickets for this unique dining and art experience are $150 each.
- Proceeds benefit the Friends of Louisiana Public Broadcasting.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* No refunds will be issued within seven days of event date.
** Country Roads Art of Food events are held rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, we make every effort to ensure that guests are comfortably accommodated. In the event that the Art of Food event coincides with weather severe enough to trigger a National Weather Service watch or warning within a twenty-five-mile radius of the supper site, the event will be rescheduled or canceled.
*** If weather forces an event postponement, every effort will be made to reschedule within a reasonable time frame. Existing tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled date. If circumstances require a cancellation, a full refund will be issued.
Questions? Please contact Country Roads event coordinator, Mary DiCharry. Mary@BonTempsTix.com