We will be making a beautiful designer quality "farmer's market" style wreath designed on a grapevine base. It features lush greenery and hydrangeas, apples, pinecones, moss balls and assorted berries. This is the perfect transition wreath that suits summer and fall but can be used throughout the year. Even if you think you're not "crafty", you'll be amazed at what you can create with just the right coaching. The finished wreath will be approximately 24" diameter - sure to make a statement on your front door, porch entrance, mantle or wall. Also the perfect gift for housewarming, anniversary, birthdays or just any day.
- What's included: All project supplies, hands-on demonstration and coaching for beautiful results, brief written instructions and supplies list (including sources).
- Wreath florals, greenery, and elements are all artificial and suitable for use indoors or outdoors. This wreath will do best in a covered and protected area such as a porch.
- This is a small workshop environment.
- The techniques taught in this workshop are suitable for beginners and experienced crafters alike. You will learn techniques that you can use again.
- Workshop Fee $75 (Early Bird $70) plus processing fees. For cash sales contact me directly at [email protected]
- This is a pre-pay event. Your payment is due at the time of registration to guarantee your seat.
- What do you need to bring? Not a thing. I will have all supplies and tools needed to complete this project. Everything will be available when you show up for the workshop.
- Water and cookies will be available. You might bring a light jacket for a/c comfort. Avoid knits and sweaters that might easily snag.
- Profit from this project benefits the Claire Goudeau Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc. providing scholarships for St. Jean Vianney Catholic School.
- Materials are subject to change based on availability. Similar products will be used if necessary. The items will not be shipped. You will receive the materials at the time of the class.
Cancellation policy: I will accept cancellation request up to 7 days before the event and you will receive a full refund. Please cancel as soon as you can to allow tickets to be sold again. If you need to cancel after the deadline, please contact me directly.