We will be making a beautiful garden style wreath designed on an evergreen base. It features lush hydrangeas with an assortment of burgundy, mauve, and purple florals on a bed of magnolia leaves. This is the perfect transition wreath that suits summer and fall but can be used throughout the year. Even if you think you're not "crafty", you'll be amazed at what you can create with just the right coaching. The finished wreath will be approximately 27" diameter - sure to make a statement on your front door, porch entrance, mantle or wall. Also the perfect gift for housewarming, anniversary, birthdays or just any day.
- What's included: All project supplies, hands-on demonstration and coaching for beautiful results, brief written instructions and supplies list (including sources).
- All florals are artificial and suitable for indoor or protected outdoor use (such as a covered porch).
- This is a small workshop environment.
- The techniques taught in this workshop are suitable for beginners and experienced crafters alike.
- Workshop Fee $85 (Early Bird $80) plus BonTempTix processing fees. For cash sales contact me directly at [email protected]
- This is a pre-pay event. Your payment is due at the time of registration to guarantee your seat.
- What do you need to bring? Not a thing. I will have all supplies and tools needed to complete this project. Everything will be available when you show up for the workshop.
- Water and cookies will be available. You might bring a light jacket for a/c comfort. Avoid knits and sweaters that might easily snag.
- Profit from this project benefits the Claire Goudeau Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc. providing scholarships for St. Jean Vianney Catholic School.
- Materials are subject to change based on availability. Similar products will be used if necessary. The items will not be shipped. You will receive the materials at the time of the class.
Cancellation policy: I will accept cancellation request up to 7 days before the event and you will receive a full refund. Please cancel as soon as you can so that tickets can be sold. If you need to cancel after that time, please contact me directly.