The Witches Ride of St. Francisville is a charitable, whimsical Halloween themed bike ride through the streets of historic downtown St. Francisville. Proceeds this year will be split between FINA (Families in Need of Assistance in West Feliciana Parish) and the West Feliciana chapter of Girls on the Run. FINA gives assistance to families in our parish in emergency financial and emotional situations. Our other charity, Girls on the Run, gives girls the positive tools to build confidence and life skills through exercise.
- We will have 75 early bird tickets available beginning on September 10th for $40. Once they are gone (and they will go fast!) then you will need to purchase general admission tickets for $50.
- The first 140 witches to register will receive a wine glass to commemorate this years ride.
- Check-in will be at Parker Park from 4:00-5:30 on Thursday, October 13th. It is not necessary to be there exactly at 4:00. The actual ride will not begin until 5:30 and will end back at Parker Park at 7:00 for awards and prizes.
- Please bring your phone with your tickets QR code handy or print the QR code so that we can easily check you in before the start of the ride.
- You are welcome to dress as witchy as you want! No costume is to much or to little. Go full Broadway musical or run to the Dollar General. Whatever floats your boat is more than great!
- It isn't necessary to ride a bike. You definatley can though. But you can also walk, drive a golf cart, or wheelbarrow, pretty much anything. Just nothing that is gas powered please!
- We do not offer refunds since all of our proceeds go to charity. If you can't come after you have purchased your ticket, gift it to a friend or make a stranger pay you back:)
- Due to alcohol being served at our various stops, we ask that you leave the little witches at home or to hang out with someone not participating in the ride at Parker Park.